Search for a project is not working. What could be possible error.
What does "not working" mean? You type in something and hit return and nothing happens? You search for a project and it finds nothing? You can't type in the field?
Hello Sandeep,
I'm afraid your user does not have the Browse Project permission on the Project Scheme associated to that project. You can check additional information here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Permissions
Could you give a try and update us with a clarification about the problem ? Thx
I can type the project name, but when I click on search icon nothing happens.
Ok, can you go directly to the project?
Yes I can search manually for a project and check.
I think Sandeep is the one searching?
Maybe a re-index will help?
No, I am the JIRA admin and even JIRA users are not able to search for the projects. Reindex didnt help.
Can you as an admin select the COG and then projects under the admin section on the top right handside of the screen and see the project in question? If so.. check the permission scheme who has browse permission?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.