Does anyone know if there is a way to get to search results between the time the search engine retrieves its results and the time it gets displayed on the search results page in confluence?
The reason being is that I would like to exclude certain pages from appearing when a user does a search. All the pages I want to exclude have a title that starts with a underscore (ex: _page title). My thinking was that instead of messing around with lucene having it ignore pages that start with a underscore, I can cut it off before it displays the results in the confluence search results page.
In simple terms, I imagine adding some if statement where it checks the title of the page and if it includes a underscore, then it skips it, if not then it displays it on the search results page. I imagine this would be done in the search results page template or some place where lucene hands the search results off to confluence.
Does anyone know if what I am thinking is even remotely possible or if you know of a better way to handle my situation?
Thanks