So I have a Macro that generates a button with a Link, but I really need this button to pulse. I have seen the code working, but I can't get it working in a Confluence User Macro.
How can I achieve this?
Using CSS styles, this is done with the animation attribute and using keyframes, but I cannot get this to work 
Here is the code
## Macro name: My Button
## Macro has a body: N
## Body format: HTML
## Output: HTML
##
## Developed by: Chris Kent
## Date created: 05/03/2014
##
## @param Name:title=Name|type=string|desc=Text to put on button|required=true
## @param Page:title=Page Link|type=confluence-content|desc=Confluence page to launch|required=true
## lets gets the Space key and Page title from the paramPage
#foreach ($element in $paramPage.split(":"))
#if($velocityCount == 1)
#set($mySpace = $element)
#else
#set($myPage = $element)
#end
#end
## find the page
#set($page = $pageManager.getPage($mySpace, $myPage))
<div>
<style>
@keyframes boxshad {
0% {box-shadow: 0 0 10px #2b4170; }
50% {box-shadow: 0 0 20px #2b4170;}
100% {box-shadow: 0 0 10px #2b4170; }
}
</style>
<a href="$page.getUrlPath()">
<button style="
width: 200px;
text-align: center;
color:#FFF;
text-decoration:none;
padding: 10px 0;
border-radius: 5px;
text-shadow: 0 -1px -1px #1f2f52;
background-color: #2b4170;
background:-moz-linear-gradient(top, #3b5998, #2b4170);
background:-ms-linear-gradient(top, #3b5998, #2b4170);
background:-webkit-linear-gradient(top, #3b5998, #2b4170);
border: 1px solid #2b4170;
cursor: pointer;
animation: boxshad 1s infinite;">
$paramName
</button>
</a>