I have seen the answers No to my question or similar question but I want to explain why it is needed to enable the Project Summary page to be configured.
As you can see there is a gadget there (Issues: 30 Day Summary) shows CREATED issues versus RESOLVED issues. also we know there is a state after RESOLVED as CLOSED. If I use CLOSED state the gadget will not work properly. It always shows some CREATED but zero RESOLVED.
This gadget works correctly for JIRA default work flow, not even for RESOLVED issues but also for CLOSED issues. So I tried to use default workflow and just modify it then see the result. Unfortunately it did not worked.
Therefore, I suggest to make configuration for project summary and let administrating that. Other requests regarding to the case I mentioned can be reviewed and resolved.
Thank you very much
A. Djafari