hello
I have problem with source tree,when I want to clone a private project Askpass should be run but it never run and I get APPCRASH error in windows.
what I should to do???
thank you
the problem was'nt in Sourcetree or Askpass, error raised when askpass try to use one of .dll file that worked with intel graphics(in my case intel 3000 hd).
for fixing I download intel graphic driver from intel(https://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx) site and run then restart.
Please can you provide details of sourcetree.log and askpass.log in your %USER%\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree folder. Also please give as much detail as you can about the remote you're using.
There was 'sourcetree.log' but there wasn't 'askpass.log' !!!
in sourcetree.log :
2013-07-16T14:03:18: Could not determine repository from: 'http://xxxx@bitbucket.org/yyyyy/yyyyy.git', output was:fatal: repository 'http://xxxx@bitbucket.org/yyyyy/yyyyy.git' not foundabort: HTTP Error 404: Not Found2013-07-16T14:05:04: Could not determine repository from: 'http://xxxx@bitbucket.org/yyyyy/yyyyy.git', output was:
Hi there,
It looks like your repository URL is incorrect. Make sure you're using the one from your Bitbucket page as shown below:
You can select either the SSH or HTTP url based on the drop down to the right of the screen on your repository page.
Just make sure you use that exact copy of the URL. If it's still not working we can go from there.
Cheers
I try to clone repository by command line and repository cloned successfully
therefore URL is true. but still Askpass make crash.
It's worth noting that none of the Bitbucket clone URLs are 'http://' like the URL you quoted above, they're all 'https://'.
Please can you quote the exact URL you were using.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.