I am trying to associate a workflow with certain templates. I have a template originally labelled faq and another labelled howto ...
It is not clear that I can {workflow:label=faq,howto} so I decided to add the label controlled for both these templates.
When I go to the Space Admin > Advanced > Templates and edit a template, I tried changing the Labels: value from:
faq
To:
faq, controlled
This threw a Java exception all over.
So, I tried setting Labels: to:
faq controlled
This seems to work, but then the Labels: value became:
faq faq controlled
Every time I try to fix that, it just gets worse. Now Labels: says:
faq faq controlled faq controlled faq controlled
1) Can I just specify multiple labels in the {workflow} macro? (Ad Hoc Workflows ...)
2) How the heck to do tell the template interface to apply two labels and just those two labels?
Thanks,
-danny