The FAQ in Atlassian University states "You can now find new, free tutorials on JIRA Software" but I cannot find these anywhere. The only training I can find is paid, and not exactly cheap. There used to be tons of free training but it appears to be all gone.
https://www.atlassian.com/university/faq
Apparently the free training is gone: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Training/University+Archive
Some of the BEST training for JIRA I have ever seen is at udemy.com. It is relatively inexpensive and totally worth it. Go there and check it out. Lynda.com has one or two very good classes, too.
I've seen some classes at Udemy. Some are cheap. Most are not.
I'll have a look though.
That's ridiculous. Their paid training is insanely expensive. How do they reasonably expect people to get certified?
Go to udemy often, or try one, They constantly send me classes on sale for $10. I have ALL their Atlassian classes. They are good.
Our tutorials are here. They will be free for a while longer. Try them out now.
They've moved here - scroll down the page (https://training.atlassian.com/training-for-jira). This growing library is still free of charge.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.