We are having problem with bamboo checkout.
Even if we had asked users not to use accented characters ( we are a french compagny) in filename and folder names, why would they listen to us, we're just the admin.
Anyway, so they have put accented characters in the filename and now when bamboo checkout the code it fails because of encoding issue (my guess).
Folder named like: "requètes" appears as "requĨtes" in the xml-data/build-dir/ folder in the bamboo directory structure. I dont get this if I checkout the same repository under windows.
Thats why I think its a encoding problem.
My problem is that I wonder how bamboo makes the chakout?
Does it use the svn program or one of its own?
And if it does use its own svn client, is there a thing I can do to fix this?
I give thanx to anyone who can help even in the smallest ways.