Hi,
I am using jira version 6.2.2.When I try to configure or add option/value to any custom filed the configure link is not working.
Coud you please help me regarding this issue?
Thanks
Mohin
What browser are you using ?
Firefox,Chrome
Do you see any JS errors in the browser console ?
Yes,The following JS error appear in the browser console.
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.
That's the problem, but what is the root cause.... What are your browser versions ?
chrome-Version 33.0.1750.154 mFirefox-25.0
do you see any errors in the atlassian-jira.log ?
I can't see any error in the atlassian-jira.log
In another question you've asked I see that there are more errors and you've pasted only the last 4 - can you expand and paste all. And also a screenshot can help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.