I added a two dimensional gadget to my Dashboard and want to filter on a value that is not already pre-populated in the Y-axis. I'd like to add a new value called Marketing Ready date to the drop down list in the Y-axis as an option to filter on in the two dimensional gadget. I looked around in JIRA Admin and not sure where to add this option. Can you or someone provide some assistance? Thank you!
Adding some screen shots to hopefully clarify what I'm trying to do:
How do I add a new value called “Marketing Ready” to the drop down in the Gadget Directory in the Y-axis? I would like to filter by Marketing Ready instead of Brands
Two dimensional filter:
Gadget Directory:
Marketing Ready Date is on the right side under Dates:
Ok, yes, that's very clear - it's not a "value" you want to add, it's a custom field.
As I said already, you can only use fields that can be counted - dates are not countable like that, so you can't do it.
There are a couple of workarounds, but you need addons to be able to do it, and there are some issues with doing it (you need to make the field countable, but a date has a potentially infinite number of possible values...)
Hi,
This plugin provides the functionality you want.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/eu.kprod.jira.stattable-searchers
It allows more custom field types to two dimentional gadget.
Vijay
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.