I am new to confluence and have two sets of pages, one set for 'feature status' and another for 'team status', both are children of a program page. A feature is worked on by many teams, and I want to be able to pull a report on all contributing teams in the feature page.
I want to allow the feature lead to type in the name of a team on feature page, and automatically report on the team's status. I have a live template called 'team rollup' and I tried to copy some concepts from other pages, e.g. using 'replace-and-render' but it does not work. Here is what I have:
h4. Feature XFT1{text-data:XFT1|required=true}{text-data} Status
{replace-and-render}
{replace-item:%Param%}{get-data:XFT1}{replace-item}
{replace-body}
{table-plus:border=0|cellspacing=0|cellpadding=10|sortIcon=true|columnTypes=S,S,S,S,S,S,S,S,I|columnAttributes=,,,style="text-align: center"}
{report-table}{local-reporter:content:children|source=IPOS Infrastructure Feature and XFT status}
{text-filter:data:XFT Name|include=.*'%Param%'*.*}
{natural-sort:data:XFT Status Color|order=descending}
{text-sort:content:title}
{local-reporter}
{report-column:title=Status}{report-info:data:XFT Status Color|render=wiki}{report-column}
{report-column:title=Area}{report-info:data:XFT Area}{report-column}
{report-column:title=XFT}{report-info:content:title|link=true}{report-column}
{report-column:title=OPO}{report-info:data:OPO}{report-column}
{report-empty}This is displayed if no results are returned by the reporter.{report-empty}
{report-table}
{table-plus}
{replace-body}
{replace-and-render}
THis bare minimum without having a variable 'param' works though, and pulls up the report of all teams that have 'Infra' keyword.
{table-plus:border=0|cellspacing=0|cellpadding=10|sortIcon=true|columnTypes=S,S,S,S,S,S,S,S,I|columnAttributes=,,,style="text-align: center"}
{report-table}{local-reporter:content:children|source=IPOS Infrastructure Feature and XFT status}
{text-filter:data:XFT Name|include=.*Infra*.*}
{natural-sort:data:XFT Status Color|order=descending}
{text-sort:content:title}
{local-reporter}
{report-column:title=Status}{report-info:data:XFT Status Color|render=wiki}{report-column}
{report-column:title=Area}{report-info:data:XFT Area}{report-column}
{report-column:title=XFT}{report-info:content:title|link=true}{report-column}
{report-column:title=OPO}{report-info:data:OPO}{report-column}
{report-empty}This is displayed if no results are returned by the reporter.{report-empty}
{report-table}
{table-plus}
can someone help me find out how to allow user to input data and then use that data in text-filter within local-reporter?