Using the WYSIWIG editor in Confluence 4, I am finding that all my code blocks default to whatever settings I use on the most recent code block.
For example, I have some code blocks for file system navigation. I want those to be one type of syntax highlighting and theme. I also have code blocks that are the internal contents of a file, and I want those to be a different type of syntax highlighting and theme.
What I find is that ALL the code blocks on the page will use whatever syntax highlighting and theme that I apply to the last code block on the page, instead of the syntax and theme that they were originally set for. If you look at the code blocks in the editor, the language and theme have not changed, but how they are displayed has changed.
Is this the expected behavior? I would very much like to be able to specify the syntax and theme for each code block at an individual level, instead of it being global.