Hi all. Is there any way (either built-in or plugin) that would enable someone to autowatch issues based on either Project or Component? And when I say "autowatch", I don't mean for those that have either created, commented, or edited an issue (like the new feature in 5.x). I mean to automatically get added to the watchers list when a bug is created, commented, and/or edited even if that person didn't do the actual creating or editing. As a manager, it's very helpful to watch a specific component and be notified immediately of any new issues or updates to existing ones without having to manually add myself as a watcher to every bug.
I've tried to get around this by creating a subscription that looks for any new or changed bugs in the last 15 minutes. The problem with this is that the email only tells me what bug is new or changed -- not the diff or contents of the change.
Does this make sense?