I am having trouble installing software on Bamboo Elastic Instances. When I try to run any "yum install" command on a script during a build job, it reports I do not have permissions. When I try to sudo the commands, the error is that there is no tty. When I try "su -c", the error is similar: "standard in must be a tty".
This is the current content of my script:
echo "Installing dependencies..."
sudo yum -y install glibc.i686 glibc-devel.i686 libstdc++.i686 zlib-devel.i686 ncurses-devel.i686 libX11-devel.i686 libXrender.i686 libXrandr.i686
The main problem, tough, is that I cannot ssh into any of the instances I create through Bamboo (all of them default Bamboo Amazon Linux instances).
I've followed the instructions and created and destroyed what it feels like a hundred instances already, but no luck.
When I try to connect, I always get access denied:
$ ssh -i elasticbamboo.pk ec2-user@ec2-54-226-175-246.compute-1.amazonaws.com
The authenticity of host 'ec2-54-226-175-246.compute-1.amazonaws.com (54.226.175.246)' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is 2a:81:77:60:6b:fa:66:21:9f:37:14:c6:49:bc:3f:f7.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'ec2-54-226-175-246.compute-1.amazonaws.com,54.226.175.246' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey).
Any ideas or suggestions? Is there a way anyone from Atlassian can take a look at our account?
This is with Bamboo OnDemand. We have JIRA and Confluence 6.1.x
Thank you.