When setting up a mail handler, if I leave the "Folder Name" field blank, so that JIRA will pull mail out of my Inbox, the Test Run works fine.
If I change the "Folder Name" field to the name of a folder which already existed before today, like "Deleted Items", the Test Run works fine.
If I change the Incoming Mail MAPI server settings to a different user who already had a folder named "SRTDev"on our Exchange server (before today) and change the "Folder Name" field to "SRTDev", the Test Run works fine.
If I connect to my email account and change the "Folder Name" field to the name of a folder which I just created today, the Test Run does not work. I get the following error:
" Messaging Exception in service 'com.atlassian.jira.service.services.mail.MailFetcherService$MessageProviderImpl' when getting mail: SRTDev not found: SRTDev not found "
Do I just need to wait till tomorrow? Is this happening because I just added this folder and something hasn't synced with the Exchange server yet?