Hello,
in the old wiki markup a table header could be created using two pipes:
|| this is a table cell in the table header ||
The result of this was html with <th class="confluenceTh">
Is there a way to create such a table header with the new editor as well?
I recognized that there is an item in the table menu called "Row highlight" but that is not what I mean.
Instead of changing from <td class="confluenceTd"> to <th class="confluenceTh"> the "Row highlight" just adds yet another css class making it a <td class="confluenceTd highlight">. Also the format is different as it doesn't have the same font weight as the original table header.
Since I have a lot of pages and tables that were created with the old markup I want to be able to get the same headers. When I create a new table this is not much of a problem because the first row is automatically formated as a header in the old style but when I work on tables, do some copy and paste, etc. I always end up with tables where I need an easy way to mark normal rows as headers or vice versa.