Hello,
Is this possible to define a notification, which sends an e-mail to users once every day for example ?
Is it a regular JIRA functionnaliy or do we need to install another plugin ?
Thanks a lot,
Christophe
Hi again, I guess you need to be member of the jira-administrators group to set a group as recipient. But you should be able to create a personal subscription if you are only a member of the jira-users group. Haven't had time to test it though. We run all out notification via the Notification Assistant for JIRA plugin.
Hi Christophe,
because, there is not a easily operated way for users to define notifications, communardo developed the RemindMe Plugin. Version 0.9 is free with less functions, Version 1.0 is comercial. Please feel free to try out:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.communardo.jira.plugins.remindme
Sure, you can set up personal subscription to a filter as well as group subscriptions.
If you still need a more sophisticated solution, take a look at this plugin:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.notificationassistant
BrTommy
Thanks a lot Tommy for your answer. May I have some specific rights in order to have the Recipient field on the configuration screen of subcription above ?
Because I've tried to define it using different profiles. Sometimes, I succeed, other times no...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.