Hi,
In JIRA (6.2.7) , I have created a custom (Multi) checkbox
I don't want to add the default value , is it possible to just add checkbox with field name....
Any thoughts ,Appreciated.
Yes, leave the default unselected. You'll get your list of checkmarks with their names and none of them selected
it does not allow me to uncheck the box ....hmm may be I am missing something..
can you please point me to right direction
Thanks
Bug002.jpg
That's fine, it's telling you that you have not set a default
This is wat I see on my main screen Bug003.jpg
it does not allow me to uncheck the box here
Guess I phrase the question wrong sorry about that, when creating a new custom field I selected the checkbox and added name ....I don't want to enter any options as below ...I am looking to create a just checkbox field
"BreakingBug005.jpg"
Bug004.jpg
Hi, try, please, https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.mail.jira.plugins.todolist
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.