Hi. I would like to use the send a custom email built in script in my transition and have it sent from the reporters email address so that the recipients can email the reporter in a reply versus sending back to a static email address. Is this possible? I tried putting issue.reporter.emailAddress in the field but it throws an error for not being a valid email address.
Not possible atm - you can enter an RFE if you like: https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV - or make the customisation yourself.
Could I create a script file and run that script on transition to do it? If so, is there a template I can use for the custom email script so I can just modify it myself to add the issue reporter as the From field? Or is there a way to see the script that I already generated using the Custom Email built in functionality?
See it now. Thanks!
@Henning Tietgens, @Dan Porter1
I have the exact same issue, but can't seem to find the link to the source file. Can you please advise? Thanks!
Hi, the source files are not directly linked anymore. You have to extract them from the plugin archive.
Hi Hennig, can you please explain how to do that? We are still on the free trial. Would it be possible for us to extract it? Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.