I installed Confluence (10 user license) on my computer. After the fact, I realized 1) I had PostgreSQL running on it, and 2) that it had an old confluence database. Confluence had long since been removed from the computer. Will Confluence automatically use that database? (It is also being used for a valid JIRA instance). How would I know? If not, what will it use? I installed it but cannot remember the admin password. I tried using the procedure for resetting it to 'admin' in the PostgreSQL tables but won't let me log in. I don't see any 'database' directory in my confluence home directory (which may have been associated with the old version). On option is to blow away the confluence database and start over from scratch. If so, I assume I will have a new server ID that I will need to associate with my license. How is that done?