Team Calendars takes 20-30 seconds to load in a page. In the dashboard it blocks the display of the page (which is worst).
If I disable it, all is back to normal.
Is this planned to be fixed in a future release?
Thank you.
Hi Adolfo,
We've been tracking this issue here and constantly improving performance. We've improved the dashboad calendar performance quite a bit in 1.4.0 and there will be more improvements coming in the next version.
I've pinged a Team Calendars developer with a link to this question.
Thank you, hope to see a new version soon. Calendars are essential to colaboration in Confluence.
As a follow up, after moving from a virtual server to a physical one, this issue was gone. CPU seems to have been a bottleneck in the virtual server that impacted to Team Caldendars.
I'm seeing CPU spikes to 99.5% and 20 seconds loads for team calendars as well. David - is there anything you can recommend short of moving to a physical box? Would adding cores help?
Hi Scott, it's tricky for me to recommend anything as we don't know enough of your problem. Perhaps, would you mind filling a support ticket with us at https://support.atlassian.com/ and we'll help to see if there's some settings we can change to make it better for you?
I am on Confluence 5.1.2 and Team Calendars are still moving and blocking the page when viewing the Dashboard. This especially happens when a calendar has too many events and a warning dialogue is displayed seconds after loading the page and thus creating a distraction. Has this been fixed yet? I have Team Calendars v3.2.2
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.