Hi!
I've installed Jira (trial for testing purposing) on a DigitalOcean Linux Server using the linux 64bit. installer. Used the Express install method. Installation went well and after finishing the installation I went to http://myserverip.domain:8080 but I got nothing, but then I remembered that this server has the default ubuntu apache installed (it's a server for demo purposes and forgot about it
).
So I changed the ports in the server.xml and wanted to reboot tomcat apache. Used the command shutdown.sh in the bin folder. But then I got this error:
Server startup logs are located in /opt/atlassian/jira/logs/catalina.out
Using CATALINA_BASE: /opt/atlassian/jira
Using CATALINA_HOME: /opt/atlassian/jira
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /opt/atlassian/jira/temp
Using JRE_HOME: /opt/atlassian/jira/jre/
Using CLASSPATH: /opt/atlassian/jira/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/atlassian/jira/bin/tomcat-juli.jar
Using CATALINA_PID: /opt/atlassian/jira/work/catalina.pid
PID file found but no matching process was found. Stop aborted.
I'm looking on the forums, atlassian answer sites, stackoverflow. But can't seem to find the answer.
If anyone can help me out here?
Thanks!