Hi, If I create a new page using the template "File List" then I can import a whole lot of files for others to browse or search using labels etc.
confluence2.png
I can also include a small text summary of the file using the "Properties" button.
When browsing it is often the thumbnail view or the text summary that is useful, rather than the file name.
But the thumbnail and text summary is hidden behind an expand arrow like this ">". So if I am scrolling through a list of 100 images I can't just choose by image.
Questions:
- Is it possible to "expand all" either by default or at the click of a button (e.g. perhaps another macro on the page that opened all the list items)?
- The text summary (actually called "comment") in the file properties is limited to a very small amount of text (about 1.5 lines). Is there a way to increase this limit?
- Would it be possible to consider putting the summary text (the comment) on the expanded view rather than having to click "properties" to read the summary - e.g. like this?
confluence.png
Thanks