see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-26113
It doesn't happen in all pages. I would like to know which content causes the problem. So maybe I can avoid it.
Regards,
Paula
I was wrong with the question at all, because I could not understand the consequences for Linux / Libre Office users. They cannot use this feature at all.
Please see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-26113?focusedCommentId=569042&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-569042as an answer.
See https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/159642/export-to-word-causes-error-is-not-a-valid-single-file-web-pagealso
It is interesting that nobody from the community can tell me anything about this. It seems to me a hard problem on Atlassian...
I would also suggest the Plugin Scroll Office for Confluence, available at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.k15t.scroll.scroll-office, as a workaround. It is not free, but a great Plugin to use.
It is Aug 2018 and problem still persists. MacOS, Safari.
It is May 2019 and problem is still the same.
The same issue reported from me. @[deleted] ??
Hello, here is the Cleanest workaround without adding plugins:
Rename the file from .doc to .eml
Then open the .eml in Word. It should load in a nice way.
Then save it as a .doc or .docx
This answer has side effects. when you save a pdf and then open it in word, the formatting gets hard to edit. Its not converted into a clean word file.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.