Is it possible to update existing JIRA issues using a CSV import without all the data fields in the exisiting issues in the CSV and without having the existing fields overwritten if they're not specified? The documentation for 6.2 says:
Importing a CSV to update existing issues will reset columns to their default values if they are not specified in the CSV.
Here's the use case: I want to have a series of QA issues worked on internally that can be exported to XLS to show to a client. I want the client to add feedback to a column in the XLS corresponding to a client feedback field in the JIRA issues. I want to import that XLS via CSV back into the existing issues in JIRA, but without the other field data in the CSV because it will have changed over time in JIRA as the internal team works through the issues. I only want to add the client feedback by key and nothing else (and this feedback field would not be modified in the interim).
Is this possible? Thanks in advance!