Hello,
We changed the URL to our confluence server and I wanted to update any hard links to the old URL with the new URL using the CLI tool. However I am running into problems.
I tried using the example on this page:
https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CSOAP/How+to+globally+search+and+modify+content
It works for me, however, when I try to edit all the spaces, it only edits the test page I created. So I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. This is the command I am running:
confluence --action runFromContentList --search "\"https://confluence.in.here.com\"" --space @all --common "--action modifyPage --id @pageId@ --findReplace \"https://wiki.ad.navteq.com/confluence#https://confluence.in.here.com\" --special \" #\" "
When I use the command to just "getContentList" it only returns the page I just created as a test as well as a different page in the same space:
C:\Users\lestrell\Desktop\atlassian-cli-3.8.0>confluenceprod --action getContent
List --search "\"https://confluence.in.here.com\""
2 results in list
"Id","Type","Title","URL","Excerpt"
"214302939","page","change","https://confluence.in.here.com/display/BSGS/change"
," ... aaa https://confluence.in.here.comá bbbb á ccc Testingá dddd"
"113934408","page","html macro","https://confluence.in.here.com/display/BSGS/htm
l+macro"," ... font color=""red"" size=""3""><strong>Wiki URL has changed to ""h
ttps://confluence.in.here.com"". <a href=""https://confluence.in.here.com/displa
y/HELP/Upgradeto5.5andMigrationtoaHERE.comURL""> Click here</a> for more informa
tion.</strong></font> </center> <center ... "
So, I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. Can anyone help?