Hello,
I'm looking to go over all the pages on my Confluence install. Add a content-block macro and put the existing content of every page inside this content-block.
There is any way to achieve this goal ?
Regards
Hi @Jose M,
Are you referring to the content block macro that comes with Theme Press? If so, simply turn on the Theme Press Theme on your existing Confluence Default Themed Spaces and your content will be inside one content-block macro.
Cheers,
Maggie
Hi @Maggie Modersohn
Yes, I'm talking about the content-block-macro of Theme Press. I have a lot of content and I want to put it inside the block to apply my CSS styles.
I'm talking also about existing content, no new content. If I create a new page, is themed by default, but I want to put all the existing content (thousands of pages) inside this block. I tried with your suggestions but is not wokring.
Thanks!
Jose
Thanks José for clarifying! I thought you wanted to put all the content of one page in one block. I am afraid there is no programmatic way to put all the content of your existing Confluence instance into one single Theme Press block.
Help me understand what you are really trying to achieve, because I think there is a much easier way. If you're simply looking to style your existing content, you can create a Theme using the Theme Press designer (without custom CSS) and apply that Theme on all or only select Spaces. This way, all your existing pages will get your styling at the click of one (or two) buttons.
I'm happy to jump on a screen share if that's easier.
Hi Maggie it's a bit difficult..
This is my scenario..
Confluence A - A new confluence with a custom theme
Confluence B - My old confluence..
I moved all the content of my old confluence to the confluence A, but the content have the styles of the old Confluence. The only way to apply the styles is putting the content of each page in a content-block-macro linked to my css style.
So, I'm looking for a way to put the content of each page, inside a content-block-macro.
Sorry for the delay Maggie
Finally I did a script to go over all the pages and put the body in the block-content macro using Python + SOAP.
Thanks for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.