Hi all,
Is there a tool or technique for mirroring pages between spaces or confluence instances (other than export/import)? Basically, I'd like the same source control merge functionality in my confluence instances.
- Push source space to destination space (possibly on 2nd confluence instance)
- Detect differences between source space / destination space
- Cherry pick merge changes source space to destination space
We run internal and external customer facing confluence instances. We stage content on internal and push to external. Our spaces mirror our source trees (trunk, version3.5 etc...)
I'd like to automate both internal -> external push and trunk space to versionX.Y space propagation. Push-To-External would detect any changes on internal and push to external all changes. Space to space propagation is about detecting changes and then presenting the user with options (or just a list of pages to view).
Please let me know if you know of tools to do this. My present approach will be to implement detection and forced push via rest API. Handling the full fledged merge via this seems daunting. If there's a tool out there to hande this situation, I'd much rather use it.
Thanks
Peter