hi,
i'm using jira 3.7.2
when link some issues to one issue , the linked issue apear in the issuesummery page . i want to know in wich order they apear
is it possible to change order of linked issue that apear in the issuesummery page?
thanks
changing order currently not possible see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-16281
Hi Mehran,
Maybe you could just try it out in a Demo project you create on your machine?
I would think that it's simply in the order that they are created.
I can't check it on any of my jira instances because they are at least version 5.x
Best regards,
Peter
I was searching for the same question : what is the rule that governs the issue link display. Not interested in changing the ordering rule.
Google search pointed here, no real answer.
So, a bit more testing and found that is possibly the rule so far:
(not trying to resurrect old questions, but to provide insight to the first part of the question)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.