Unfortunately the server that is running our confluence system has crashed (never trust a RAID5). Files seems to be ok but I need to reinstall confluence and to recover (if possible) tha data. Few questions:
1. where I can find in file the version of confluence we are using (originally we installed 3.5.9, I am pretty sure we upgraded to 4.0.4 but I would like to prove it)? 2. the /opt/atlassian directory holds all data or there are other files I should recover? 3. what is the more appropriate procedure to recover data from files?
Thanks, Massimo
1) If you have access to a backup of the server, it should be in the /decorators/includes/footer-content.vm file (for 4.x).
2) The following directories contain data that we typically back up:
3) We do nightly backups of the confluence database. We have recovered by restoring the database itself on a clean Confluence install. There are a few things about our implementation that are not stored in the database itself, so they must be backed up/restored separately. These include, but are not limited to:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.