Hi
I'm running JIRA 5.0.2, with GreenHooper 5.9.4 and have just installed the Wallboards Plugin 1.7.1.
According the the Wallboards Plugin 101 documentation i should be able to create a new wallboard through greenhopper if I'm a project lead. As project lead i see "View Wallboard" accessing: agile / planning board (change view to "project overview") select cog icon from greenHopper widget and from there I see "View Wallboards" but i do not get the create wallboard as the documentation outlines.
If i click "view wallboard" all i see is a completely blacked webpage with no additional detail. In the logs for jira i see the following entry:
2012-04-23 12:39:29,647 http-8380-8 WARN fowler 759x3244x1 190dybb 10.11.2.162,127.0.0.1 /plugins/servlet/GenerateWallboard/ [atlassian.jirawallboard.starterwallboards.GreenHopperProjectOverviewWallboardServlet] baseUrl is http://jiradev.us.sagepub.org
2012-04-23 12:39:29,649 http-8380-8 WARN fowler 759x3244x1 190dybb 10.11.2.162,127.0.0.1 /plugins/servlet/GenerateWallboard/ [atlassian.jirawallboard.starterwallboards.GreenHopperProjectOverviewWallboardServlet] baseUrl now is http://jiradev.us.sagepub.org
There are no further WARNS / ERRORS in the logs and nothing unusual is reported in the greenhopper log either. Any suggestions on where I'm going wrong??
FYI - there are no plugin errors on server startup.
Many thanks.
Gavin.