Hi,
I'd like to build a Jira Query that shows only the issues that have been added to the current sprint after the sprint started. Is that possible with Jira QL?
Ok, how about
fixVersion = "Your sprint version" AND fixVersion WAS NOT "Your sprint version" ON your-sprint-start-date
Important: I'm using JiraStudio so I am not able to install any other plug-ins to resolve this issue.
fixVersion CHANGED TO "Your sprint version"
Will get you issues moved to sprint
fixVersion = "Your sprint version" AND created > Your sprint start date
Will get you new isues added to sprint
Hi milowe,
This is not quite what I meant actually. Issue can be created before sprint is started and if then I will move such an issue to the sprint after it has been started, this query is not going to work.
An error appears: History searches do not support the 'fixVersion' field
What version is OnDemand Jira ? Works fine in 4.4.3.
I'm using JiraStudio 4.4-studio-rc2
Seems history search for fixVersion was enabled in Jira 4.4.1 and hosted OnDemand is based on 4.4 so that query will not work until Jira is updated.
I am also searching for the same.. if you were able to find how to filter issues added to the sprint mid-way please post here.
thanks
rajesh
Same here. The most promising solution so far is (yet again) Jamie Echlin's Script Runner: https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions#ScriptedJQLFunctions-addedAfterSprintStart(boardname,\[sprintname\])
However, I cannot validate that it actually does the trick, because it is only available in version 3.0 of the plugin - and I currently cannot install it because our Jira is too old. Dang. Hopefully it works for you.
Looks like the perfect solution, but i have the same problem (old jira version). How difficult would it be to programm this function to get it work with an old jira/script runner version?
Not really a JQL solution, but you can get the issues added during the sprint using the greenhopper api. Just hit the REST API endpoint rest/greenhopper/1.0/rapid/charts/sprintreport?rapirViewId={your_view_id}&sprintId={your_sprint_id}then look for key "issueKeysAddedDuringSprint"
A lot of issues were created before sprint started. Support created them and not all of them were included into sprint backlog during sprint planning. Later PO decided to include them. So would be nice to found out a way to filter out all issues added to the sprint during the sprint.
Unfortunately, this endpoint does not give the date the tasks were added, only the key.
Also, there is a small spelling mistake in the above endpoint. it should be:
/rest/greenhopper/1.0/rapid/charts/sprintreport?rapidViewId={viewId}&sprintId={sprintId}
Vote for JSWSERVER-20097 to have this built into JIRA Server, or JSWCLOUD-16523 for JIRA Cloud, by default.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.