Hello
I developed a custom filed called "MyComponent". In JIRA5 it was working fine, I upgraded the plugin to JIRA6. The PIE chart displays just fine, but when I click on sector of PIE chart the link is not working.
I created the PIE chart gadget in JIRA6 and when I click on it, the link shows like this and issues are not displayed:
http://localhost:8082/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20PRJC%20AND%20MyComponent%20%3D%20%22Component1%20-%20C1SC2%22 - not working
This is the pie chart gadget I got from the backup I imported to JIRA6 and the link I get when I click on the section of the PIE chart and it works just fine.
http://localhost:8082/browse/PRJA-10?jql=project%20%3D%20PRJA%20AND%20MyComponent%20%3D%20%22Component2%20-%20C2SC1%22 - working
Any idea where to look for the issue. Please let me know.
Thanks
Abe
Does this work if you dump it in the JQL search box?
project = PRJC AND MyComponent = "Component1 - C1SC2"
No, it does not work if I dump it in the JQL box. But when I look at the issue I see MyComponent custom field with "Component1 - C1SC2" value.
I see results for PRJA and not for PRJC, exact same field. In JQL if I just enter
project = PRJC
I see all issues and I can click on MyComponent value "Component1 - C1SC2" and it displays all issues that has this value.
No, it does not work if I dump it in the JQL box.
I guess you will have to fix that first. You need to find out the right JQL that works for that. Other than that, give your JIRA a reindex to see if the search repopulates itself.
How can I make sure that display name I use for "MyComponent" matches internal representation of how JQL uses it in my plugin.. ( this was not an issue in JIRA5)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.