The "Log Work" menu item is missing from the "More" menu when viewing an issue. The "Log Work" field shows up fine on the issue Edit screen.
Probably the time tracking field is not visible for this issue and you have to make it visible in the corresponding Field Configuration Scheme.
To track down the exact problem :
This will display possible reasons for Log Work not visible
I didn't realize that I actually needed the Time Tracking field and not Log Work on the issue for the menu items to show up. I swapped them and it's working as intended.
I also have to state: This was confusing. The Time Tracking field is needed in Administration - Issues - View Field Configurations and your used Field Configuration. Enable Time Tracking and the "Log Work" menu point will appear. The field "Log Work" is only useful in the screens of your project, meaning, where do you want those time tracking fields to appear additionally (!) to the menu entry. Confusing and not easily solvable if you don't know how.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.