Hi,
I've a simple question : where I have to put my groovy file to add it in the class path area of the custom listener interface ? (see the screeshot below)
Thanks.
You have to put the file within the atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/ directory of the jira installation directory, the package must match.
E.g. if your package is "bastien.listener" you have to put the groovy file to atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/bastien/listener/
Henning
Maybe you can define a different directory as describe here: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/GRV/Script+Runner#ScriptRunner-Conditions%2CValidators%2CPostFunctions
But I didn't tried this until now.
Can I test my class into the script runner to verify if it works well ?I don't wanna build the jira war every time i have to modify my class ...
Maybe you should try to install a local JIRA test instance (standalone version). There you could change the groovy file while the system is running.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.