Hello,
I use Confluence for Version 4.3.3 . But I can not management the page version when I installed the plugin of attachment version control. Is it possible to manage the page_version of page. Thanks
p2.JPG
I'm sorry, the question is not clear to me. What addon are you using, and what do you mean by "manage page version"? What are you expecting to see on this page and what is missing?
I use the plugin of Attachment Tools Plugin.After installed the plugin,it will shown below of User-installed Plugins.I can setup the maximum prior versions or maximum days old,but it doesn't work.Thank you
pluging2.JPG
Ah, I see, this one: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.drunkendev.confluence.plugins.attachment-tools-plugin After you configured this, have you left it to process? The job that removes older version runs at midnight (by default - you can change the time), and you need to let that run before you will see the versions being purged.
I don't know the reason why? I have choose the right plugin to install.After installed the plugin, I run the job manually.But when I set the maximum is equal 2, it still shown all version .Is there any setting I ignored? Thanks.
purge.JPG
This is correct and I apologies for the very late response. There is also a report mode option which is on by default that if enabled will not actually perform the deletions. This is intended to help the administrator tweak the settings before enabling the plugin to delete the actual revisions.
As suggested in @Nic Brough [Adaptavist] it looks like it had not actually run. The first column should represent the last time the plugin ran, the second the last time it ran. You can hit the "Run" link from this screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.