Dear Atlassian people
May I have a question about the Sprint Health Gadget as below?
When I run a Sprint Health Gadget and click at the number in Sprint Health Gadget, it navigates to the incorrect filter. It should navigate to the filter statement that is the source of the number that I clicked from the Sprint Health gadget. Please see the picture for more detail. Is it a JIRA defect or not? Could you please advise the solution?
Our environment is JIRA 6.4.1 and JIRA Agile 6.7.
Steps:
1. Create a dashboard and add "Sprint Health Gadget"
2. Set configuration to Board = "Team Sparta" and Sprint = "Sparta 14.1 Sprint 11" and save
3. At the gadget result, click at figure "145" to show filter of this board.
4. It show the incorrect filter as the attachment while it should show to the filter statement that is the source of the number that I clicked from the Sprint Health gadget instead. Incorrect navigator when click a filter of Sprint Healt gadget.png