When running the integrity checker I get an error saying duplicate permissions.
What does this mean and how do I resolve it?
Also I only have two permission schemes. One has an ID of 0, which is default and not used by any projects. The other has an ID of 10100, which is used by all projects.
So no idea where the ID's 10003, 10032 and 10101 come from. I have deleted all permission schemes not in used besides the default, of course.
OK, just selecting fix button seems to have handled the problem. But I would like to know why and what this error is?
Join this request. I have only active Schemes so I don't understand what is duplicate in them
Same here: ERROR: Duplicate Permission: SchemePermissions (ID:10101)
Can be fixed by pressing the "Fix" button... Worked for me.
Me too, no problems but checker says three duplicates, version 6.4.1
There is a bug report for this. It appears to be a bug with the checker/fixer. 'Fixing' the falsely detected duplicates appears to be harmless, but I think it is probably better to ignore the warning until there is a fix for the Integrity Checker.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-41886
Yep, I had the same error, but (ID:10101) desn't exists.. ?
I get this error every time I install Jira... strange that it happens after a clean installation
Seems like its a bug. It existed in version 7 and also the latest 8.5.1. Pressing Fix does the job though. Clean installation showing up this bug every time.
Installed 8.4.0 from clean machine. Not an upgrade. No users accessing the system. Same error. 2020/01/06
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.