Hi ,
We do not want the reporter to be fixed since the mails will be sent by an application. I am aware that if we add a user to To or Cc, it will become the assignee. But I need such dynamic configuration to set the reporter.
--Thanks
Sateesh
Hi Renjith,
Looks this solution has the answer. Oour goal is that the assignee has to be static and the original requestor need to be notified of the updates. So now using ccwatcher option to add him as the watcher .
So, the issue is resolved for now.
--Sateesh
Your application should be able to set the From address...?
Thanks for the reply. The mails will always be sent from a single email ( from other application ). We cannot use the email as the reporter.
How about using JEMH and use the reporter field?
https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JEMH/Supported+Fields
Nice way to avoid giving Renjith the points!
I guess you should accept the original answer rather than your comment Read https://answers.atlassian.com/faq/#comment
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.