Hello,
I am using Vertunas ConfiForms plugin and I want to render a user as a link. I am using ConfiForms VirtualFunctions (Virtual Functions) - asUserLink.
The page is rendered with escaped html code of the link like this:
image2017-2-3 9:47:9.png
If it was unescaped it would be exactly what I want:
image2017-2-3 9:49:22.png
This is how the page's source looks like
<p class="auto-cursor-target">
<br/>
</p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="2c1d62fa-392d-4e82-a92a-58a6bf7a47a7" ac:name="confiform-list" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="filter">id:9a09ab10-47f0-409f-8a16-536b1d0e3776</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="pageTitle">
<ac:link>
<ri:page ri:content-title="testPage"/>
</ac:link>
</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">bboard</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="88976837-9c87-4752-b514-565c11ef8af8" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">person.asUserLink</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
<p class="auto-cursor-target">
<br/>
</p>
I have tried inserting the macro into an HTML macro:
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="56c62df5-589e-42ee-8eda-92a43702624f" ac:name="html" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="88976837-9c87-4752-b514-565c11ef8af8" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">person.asUserLink</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</ac:structured-macro>
but it didn't work.
I was thinking about generating user id:
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="88976837-9c87-4752-b514-565c11ef8af8" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">person.id</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>and transforming it into a link with another macro, but I don't know how to get just the value do that,
Thank you very much!