I need urgent help to figure out that our JIRA instance is sending bulk of emails in couple of hours. for a temprory solution i have disabled the outgoing emails however how shall i check that why JIRA is sending automatic emails?
The problem was with our SMTP server and not JIRA.
check any services or listeners configured to bach updates.
Hello Neeta,
If you couldn't find that Services and Listeners helped to fix the problem, you might want to have a look at the third-party plugin you have on your side, as this problem might be related to certain plugin which are related to sending email notifications out of JIRA.
I hope tha thelps.
Cheers,
I am attaching the screen shot for reference. hope that may help to dig the issue.
unable to see any screen shot here!!
I am unable to screen shot. Its doing nothing after I click the upload button.
I thnk you need to explain what the emails actually are as well - if we knew what your system is generating, we might be able to point you at the right area!
there also could be some filter subscriptions set up by someone.
you might check this area as well
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Receiving+Search+Results+via+Email
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.