Hey,
We are using Jira to support our SCRUM process, and the SVM plugin is a real asset to us, allowing to directly ink our code to the issues created.
When I commit code regarding an issue, it shows u pin the subversion tab of the issue just as described in the official documentation .
However, I also work with Bitbucket and Github in my free time, and I know that when someone creates a pull request and links it to an issue, the full diff is being displayed in the issue.
I find this extremely handy, because it allows me to see exactly what lines of code solve a given issue, without having to play around with all the revision history by myself.
I couldn't find a way to have the same behaviour in the Jira SVN plugin.
So is it possible to get access to a full diff in the subversion tab, as opposed to just headlines like it is by default?
Thanks