I've create a custom field (number field) and I try to add it in a Two Dimensionnal Gadget under X Axis, but my custom field is not in the list of available fields there to choose from. Why that?
Hi,
As Jobin said, only certain custom fields are supported by the Two Dimensional Filter. These are : 'Group picker', 'Multi select', 'User picker', 'Select list' and 'Version picker'.
You can view the documentation about this gadget here : https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Adding+the+Two-Dimensional+Filter+Statistics+Gadget
Cheers,
Joe
Only certain custom field types are available for that gadget. Ones like Select list for which statistics can be generated. Custom fields of type Number field etc wouldn't be available.
The searcher should implement CustomFieldStattable interface for the field to appear.
We are using 5.0 jira version, we have added Cascading Select custom filed. Cascading Select filed is not seen in any gadgets as x or y axis. Is there any work around to put my Cascading Select values in my jira dashboard.
Thanks for the responses everyone, I was able to get the issue resolved by changing field type.
Hello folks. I know this is an older post. However I just wanted to make you aware that I opened a feature request for the documentation to be updated https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-13785 as well as the ability to search instead of drop down when you are selecting fields https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-13786 for the gadget statistical parameters.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.