Hi,
How I can remove the keyboard shortcuts in JIRA?
For example: You can not edit a petition by typing 'e'.
Greetings.
You'll need to dive into the code to do this, they've been built as improvements adn no-one has anticipated any need to disable them.
FWIW though, I wouldn't bother - they're useful for a lot of my users, extremely useful for a handful of them who can't use mice. I'm assuming you've got an edge case where removing them makes some sense (I can't actually think of one)
I believe the word is "mouses" ;-)
Actually you can just find the Keyboard Shortcuts Plugin and disable it. It's under system plugins.
Agree with Nic in that you should not do this though, at least let us know why you think you need to.
Nope, still mice. Or better, Meeces, as I hate meeces to pieces.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.