Hi,
While creating a new Jira classic project, even the project key contains 3 characters, I am getting the error "You must specify a unique project key, at least 2 characters long, containing only uppercase letters."
Thanks in Advance..
Ok, the key is long enough, but have you checked the other two conditions in the error message?
Yes.. I gave JSP only..
that key is not yet used..
Ok, so if you login as an admin, go to admin -> projects, there definitely is no project with a key of JSP?
Two quick thoughts
If none of that, then what does your log file say when you fail to create a project?
Hi Nic,
Thanks for your reply..
Someone has changed the project key pattern over there.. When I corrected it.. now it is working fine.
Someone has changed the project key pattern over there.. When I corrected it.. no it is working fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.