Hi
I'm having some problem with linking epics with stories correct.
It seems there is some functionalty missing here.
Works
When a story is in the backlog, I can drag it to an epic and they get linked correctly (I can see the epic tag on the story).
Does not work
When a story is in a sprint, then I can't drag it to an epic.
If I try to link the using the link feature, there is no option for epic link - only relates to, blocks, clones etc.
I've attached a screenshot where the 2 top stories are linked to an epic.
The top story is drag & dropped from the backlog and the second one is linked with relates to - which only creates a generic link, not an epic link.
How can I correctly link a story to an epic (I want to link the ones already in my current sprint and/or closed).
Best regards,
Mikael