Hi guys,
I'm trying to implement two status macros, which are interconneted to each other, e.g. changing statusA\color updates statusB\color to the same setting. I think you get what i mean
Greeting
Hello Franz, currently the macros work independently, you may like to create a feature request describing such functioning and add a ticket to http://jira.atlassian.com, in that way it can be evaluated to become something delivered in upcoming releases. As you can see here there are already a number of requests to improve the status macro.
THank you very much, Guilherme, for your fast answer.
I will make use of this feature request, thanks. Is there currently any other way to get rid of my problem? Something like corresponding tasks or text blocks or anything like that? The way of interaction has to be just unidirectional
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.