Hi,
I wonder if it is possible to create Viewports for selected pages within a space? I played around a bit and tried to get it from the docs but it seem only be possible to create Viewports from whole spaces. Am I missing something?
Cheers,
Christian
Hi Christian,
Currently, Viewport doesn't support different themes per page. You can only define a theme per space.
Would you like to create a landing page that looks different from the rest of pages, or you would like to have a Viewport only on one page, but not on any others in this space? Would be great if you could share your use case.
Roman.
Hi Roman,
our requirement would be creating a Viewport only for selected pages (one or more) from a single space.
Unfortunately, this is not supported by Scroll Viewport. Themes are defined on a per space basis.
what do think? Does my request make any sense or did I miss something related to the core features of Viewport. Could my request maybe achieved in combination with other (scroll) plugins? If you think it makes sense I can open a feature request in your eco-system...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.