Accessing my repo from multiple computers doesn't work consistently. From a new computer I use ssh-keygen to generate a new public/private key pair. I upload the public key to my SSH Keys page of the repo. Then I run ssh-add on the new private key. ssh-add -l confirms that it has been loaded.
This worked one time, but when I tried to do it a second time to access a second repo it doesn't work. I get
conq: repository access denied. fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
This worked the first time I tried it. I need to access a second repo, but this doesn't work for the second repo. Botth times I did this from Ubuntu 13.04.
Why does this not work consistently? If this isn't the right way to access a repo from multiple computers what is the correct way?