I have a plugin which enables a custom field to query back to the Jira Remote/REST API. This works fine when the user creating the Issue with the custom field is authenticated. However, when I enable anonymous Issue creation, the REST calls from the custom field plugin return a 401 (Unauthorized). How do I enable anonymous access to the REST services in Jira?
Browser JS Console shows the following:
I believe that one needs to at @AllowAnonymous annotation to the implementation in order to allow this. It does not seem to be configurable.
Hi,
You can try to set the Browse issue permission to group Anyone.
Regards,
Florin.
Thank you for that suggestion. I didn't find a Browse Issue permission, but did apply Anyone to the Browse Project permission. Unfortunately, the behavior with regard to this issue was not resolved, although much more System Dashboard was shown to the anonymous users...
That is correct and has been introduced in our latest release.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.